Select Page

FREE GIFT: How to Think and Lose Weight

 Source: 15 Minute Weight LossBelieve it or not — genes, age, diet, and exercise only play about a 20% role in your weight.The remaining 80 percent?Is all right in your head…And I don’t say that lightly.For years, scientists and mainstream...
5 Meditation “Mistakes” That Increase Our Suffering

5 Meditation “Mistakes” That Increase Our Suffering

“If your mind is empty, it is always ready for anything, it is open to everything. In the beginner’s mind there are many possibilities, but in the expert’s mind there are few.” ~Shunryu Suzuki So many of us come to meditation through our...